Still sending your invoices in the post? There's lots of benefits to submitting invoices electronically and depending on how many you send, we have two solutions tailored to you;
Why not join the many businesses that invoice BT electronically, through the Tungsten Network portal?
Registered suppliers enjoy the following benefits:
- Submit up to 52 invoices a year, free!
- Full visibility of your invoice status online
- Improved 'Time to pay'
- Fast and auditable tracking of submitted invoices
- Guaranteed invoice delivery
- Improved forecasting and therefore better working capital
BT microsite (for more information and pricing modules)
For more information and pricing modules, please visit BT microsite.
2. iSupplier Portal (GBP-registered Sterling invoices only)
Alternatively, you can self-key your invoices into the Oracle iSupplier portal - you also get these added benefits:
- Search, view and download invoice and payment data
- Export purchase order and receipting data into Excel
- eChat with one of friendly and helpful advisors
- View or download a purchase order
- View and print attachments associated with a purchase order